Dental implants are a highly functional, attractive, and effective way to replace missing teeth. Placing dental implants requires the placement of a strong, long-lasting titanium anchor into the gap where teeth are missing. Our dentist will recommend a trusted local periodontist for this portion of the treatment. Once the anchor has healed and integrated with the bone, our dentist will attach a beautiful porcelain replacement tooth. Your dental implants will look and function just like natural teeth, allowing you to experience greater freedom and security than would be possible with removable dentures or bridges. Contact us today for more information about dental implants to replace missing teeth.
- Dental Implants will prevent progressive bone atrophy!
- The implant will osseointegrate (bond) with the existing bone
- The new implant will support teeth or dentures firmly and safely
- Teeth on your new implants will be aesthetically pleasing
- You will no longer have pain during talking or eating with dentures
- Implants have a proven scientific basis for the past 30+ years
Aesthetic Dentistry Provides Implant Dentistry Services for: Maple Glen PA, Horsham PA, Willow Grove PA, Ambler PA, Blue Bell PA, Ft. Washington PA, Spring house PA, Philadelphia Pa, Montgomery county, Bucks County and surrounding areas.